Recipe for 4th of July pushpops/desserts.
Happy Birthday ‘Merica! Let’s eat xD
Mmmm This recipe makes a starbucks inspired
blended creme i mean, milkshake
Orange Banana Smoothie
Mixed Berries and Banana Smoothie
Here are 5 different recipes for butterbeer. I’ve only ever tried #1 but it was amazing.
The Harry Potter series may be over but that doesn’t mean we won’t stop celebrating it.
Cake pops! All you need is a cake recipe (and or mix) and some melting chocolate.
Perfect for the summer xD i’m gonna make them for the next picnic,
Six DIY Balloon Chocolate Bowls Tutorials. GIF by Sprinkle Bakes. *Tips from reading all the tutorials: spray balloon with non-stick cooking spray, only fill balloon part way with air, don’t dip balloon in chocolate that’s too hot, use candy chocolate melts (my opinion), and use balloons meant to be filled with water (for size and durability).
- Pink colored chocolate bowls (Color Issue) here. *chocolate melts come in all colors, so if you want purple, make purple :)
- White and dark chocolate bowls (Gourmet Mom on-the-go) here.
- Chocolate bowls with Chai Latte whipped creme (Sprinkle Bakes) here.
- Chocolate cups filled with pudding (Bakerella) here.
- Chocolate bowl videos - dozens and dozens of them (Chocolate Lovers TV) here.
- Pink and dark chocolate bowls (Mel’s Kitchen Cafe) here.